Tuesday, May 28, 2013

onwecarry onwecarry

I think I've been out for two days.
When I woke up my door was open.
I'm so fucking sick of this. It is my head. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE. Between the fucking headaches and this new thing, I feel like someone's trying to pick it apart but NO ONE CAN BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO ME AND IT'S MINE MINE MINE GET OUT. I feel like it's her, that she's picking me apart like she picked my mom apart, like soon I might think she's my beautiful beautiful sister or something, that she'll lure me in like she lured my mom here and I don't think I can stop it. I don't think I can hold out. Maybe if I can just keep saying what's real here on this blog I can look at it over and over again and I will know what's real. She's not human she's a monster she's not the precious-est prettiest girl who ever lived she's a brainwasher and maybe a killer and
WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE

No comments:

Post a Comment