Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello, angel...tell me where we go from here

I'm okay, if anyone was wondering.
This is totally not the sentence I wanted to begin with. I have like fifty million drafts on word and on blogger and on pieces of paper lying around the house explaining everything and trying to get out all that happened and I could never finish them.
Stuff happened, I guess. And for the past...month? Two months? I don't exactly remember and I'm too lazy to go back and check the dates, but anyways. I've just been doing stuff. Houses are actually harder to run than I thought. I have to clean all this stuff and buy food and I made the mistake of buying, like, all candy at first and then I got really hungry and tried to go to the grocery store at two in the morning on a bike I found in the garage and I got really scared and came back home. It was kind of funny, actually, and I laughed, like, actually laughed, and it felt just weird. It didn't even feel particularly good. It just felt like something. And then I try to save money, so I turn down the AC and go to the library. There's a really nice one that's not too far away.
It's strange. Because once this blog kept me entertained and then it kept me sane and then it just reminded me of stuff I don't want to remember.
There's this really cute girl who's always hanging out at the library. She likes My Chemical Romance, too, we squeed about bandom and listened to music and stuff. I told her my parents were dead and I lived with my aunt and she had to work a lot. Sometimes it almost feels like it's true, but then at night I get the headaches again, but this time they aren't full of stuff that might happen, they're full of stuff that did happen, and facts and pictures and everything too much like trying to read through a textbook with no paragraphs separated while the TV's going and music's blaring and people are talking to you and pinging you on facebook, an information overload that makes me feel like my skull is going to split right open. It's the worst but at least I haven't been getting them during the day.
Anyways, I might start updating again and stuff. I kind of miss it, even though I don't like looking through my blog posts ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment