Monday, July 15, 2013

Gravity don't mean too much to me

OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED SHE ASKED ME OUT LIKE OFFICIALLY.
I'm all shaky right nooow SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER her name's actually spelled Alisun ISN'T THAT JUST THE CUTEST. Sorry for all the yelling I'm just so excited. I don't know where we're going or anything, I kind of feel like I should ask my aunt but I don't think she'd care. She's never home anyways, I haven't seen her in weeks. Sometimes I wonder if she's even really there or if she packed up and moved to California or something. Haha.
Also I miss the mom and the little kid at the library. She was really friendly and she talked to everyone, even the guy with the sunglasses upstairs (Alisun says he's creepy but for reason I kind of like him). She and her kid haven't show up for at least a week.
Anyways, it's toniight. WHAT DO I WEAR GEEZ. It's like the first date I've ever been on don't judge me I'm fourteen okay. It's not like I don't have "moves" or something. I totally have moves I mean I'm going out on a date tonight AHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment